What our patients say about us
An excellent example of wonderful medical care!
What I liked
The way I was treated by all the staff in the emergency department (ED) - they were unfailingly helpful, efficient and caring. They were very knowledgeable and kept me fully informed at every stage.
The atmosphere in ED was efficient and calm, and the staff were obviously all working together very much as a team.
I didn't have to wait long to be seen.
A wonderful experience of how supportive and welcoming a hospital can be!
What I liked
I was involved when my daughter had her first baby at the Whittington in August 2012.
The staff were so supportive, helpful and welcoming not just to my daughter, but also to the rest of us, especially our son-in-law. It was wonderful to feel so included in the post-natal period. Thank you!
In our hospital
"The nursing staff was fantastic, kept me calm before the actual surgery, made sure I knew what was going to happen. Anesthetists explained what they doing as they were doing it."
"I can't praise the staff at the Whittington enough for my care through my pregnancy and birth. After a traumatic time in a hospital in Canada with poor care post delivery, I was worried about what would happen after a 3rd c section in a British hospital. It was because of the reassurance and expertise of the staff in the Labour Ward and the caring attitude of the anaesthetist and surgeon amongst others that made the surgery bearable and I was able to enjoy the birth of my daughter. The aftercare in Celliers Ward was also very good and who cares if the ward itself is a little dated, it's the people that count and they were wonderful. Thank you so much to the staff in those wards."
"From start to finish my care was compassionate and exceptional. The nurses/students/doctors/anesthestists/consultants all made me feel at ease and comfortable. I was particularly touched that some of the team came back to spend time with me to see how I was feeling. I would never go for treatment anywhere else. I cannot thank the staff enough."
In our community
• Podiatry - “Utmost professionalism and care accompanied with patience”; “Brilliant department, thanks for all the hard work and care”
• Hornsey Rise Community Dentistry – “I have never received better dental care”. “Thank you for everything over the years”; “Very grateful for the advice given”.
• Holloway Community Dentistry – “The dentists were amazing and calmed me down”; “We would be lost without Nazli and her team”.
• Patient Advice and Complaints – “Thank you and your audio skills were impeccable”; “Very helpful”.
• Speech and Language Therapy – “Informative, useful and enjoyable sessions”.
• Breastfeeding Support – “Very helpful service to young mothers”.
• Nutrition and Dietetics: “Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly investigate”.
To read more testimonials go to http://www.nhs.uk/Pages/HomePage.aspx