We’re here for you from the very start of your pregnancy through to the birth of your baby and beyond to guide you through this exciting time in your life. Depending on your pregnancy you can choose to have your baby:
- At home
- In our birth centre
- On our labour ward
We tailor maternity care to your individual needs. Our dedicated team will look after you every step of the way, from your first antenatal appointment through to our health visitors seeing you and your baby at home after birth.
Every day about a dozen Whittington Health babies are born to women with a wide range of ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds. We are very popular with local women from Haringey and Islington and we also attract mums from other London boroughs who travel to Archway to have their baby with us.
If you think you might be pregnant please get in touch with us as soon as possible so that we can start planning your maternity care together.
- A healthy bladder
- Birth after previous caesarean: Information for you
- Bowel control problems faecal incontinence
- Coping with pain in labour
- Declining a blood transfusion in pregnancy
- Do not douche
- Maternity bereavement
- Third or fourth degree tear - advice to improve postnatal recovery
- Vitamin K - A parent's guide