Your Pregnancy - Antenatal Care
- Refer yourself directly to our midwifery team by completing an online self referral form
- Phone our midwifery team on 020 7288 3672 (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm)
- Ask your GP to refer you
Our specialist antenatal clinics include:
- FGM service
- Antenatal diabetes clinic
- Fetal medicine service
- Maternal medicine service
- Twin clinic
- Vaginal birth after caesarean section
- Obstetrics, weight and nutrition
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy Service
Vaccinations are an important to protect yourself and protect your baby. At Whittington Health, we will offer the whooping cough vaccination from 16 weeks, and will offer the COVID-19 and flu vaccination when appropriate.
For more information on vaccinations, please contact your Midwife.
- Kicks Count is a charity that provide information and support about your baby's movements. They have a range of leaflets that have been translated into different languages to download.
- Tommy’s Pregnancy Hub has information about pregnancy, including baby movements and when you should seek help.
- You will also be tested for carbon monoxide in your breath during pregnancy. Please see this leaflet to find out more.
- For support on smoking during pregnancy, please visit the NHS page
- Action on Pre-Eclampsia (APEC) have translated their 'Essential Pregnancy Information' and 'Postnatal recovery from pre-eclampsia' into different languages.
- Please click here to view all our patient information leaflets.