- Day Treatment Centre
The Whittington Hospital
- N19 5NF
- 020 7288 3822
The endoscopy service is located in the Day Treatment Centre.
The unit has†4 fully equipped endoscopy procedure rooms,† recovery area and 1 interventional imaging room providing 40 sessions a week including 1 session run by the Respiratory Department for Bronchoscopy.
The unit is open 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Emergency endoscopy service is also available out of hours.
The endoscopy unit provides both in-patient and outpatient service for patients requiring endoscopic procedures.
020 7288 3824
To make, amend or cancel an appointment please call us on 020 7288 3822.
British Society of Gastroenterology
Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
8am - 6pm
GP / Direct Referral
- Bowel Preparation Instructions for Colonoscopy Appointments (Moviprep)
- Bowel Preparation Instructions for Colonoscopy Appointments (Picolax)
- Bowel Preparation Instructions for Colonoscopy Appointments (Plenvu)
- Bravo Capsule
- Bravo Patient Diary
- Bravo Recorder Instructions for Patients
- Colonic and Pan-Enteric Capsule Endoscopy
- Discharge information following a bronchoscopy
- Discharge information following a colonoscopy or flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Discharge information following a gastroscopy
- Discharge information following a gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
- Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy (No Dummy)
- Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy (WITH dummy)
Last updated02 Jun 2023