Mrs Patricia Whyte
Midwife Specialist Advisor
- Winner of the Midwifery Category Nursing Standard Nurse 2001 Award.
- HIV Service commended in the Chi Report 2001.
- Received a Certificate of Merit Evening Standard in association with the Kings Fund Champions Award 2003.
- Finalist in the Nursing Times Nurse 2004.
- Provides a specialist midwifery service for ongoing counselling and support for women and their families infected/affected by HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B/C
- Co-ordinates counselling for women regarding anomalies found on routine ultrasound scanning – Antenatal renal pelvis dilatation and Choroidplexus cycts
- Manages HIV Budget for Camden and Islington (C/I) projects
- Camden and Islington HIV Strategy Group
- Camden and Islington HIV Social Services Working Party
- Engages in the training and development of multidisciplinary audiences local, nationally and internationally. Sharing the Trusts’ good practice at all times.
- Involve in the Africa HIV Research forum
- Monitors and reports sexually transmitted, infections to the LSA, Health Protection Agency RCOG and the Health Protection Agency.
Helping local people live longer healthier lives
Copyright ©2002-2021 Whittington Health NHS Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1056452