Freedom of Information (FOI)
Please note from 1st August 2022, for cyber security reasons, we will not be able to open any email attachments, or click on links, contained within FOI requests.
• To maintain a Publication Scheme, outlining the information that is routinely published by the Trust. View the full Publication Scheme.
• To respond to requests for information from members of the public.
To make an FOI request
• To provide a name, and contact details.
• Make your request as clear as possible, providing as much detail as you can to enable us to understand and identify the information you are looking for and to respond promptly and accordingly
Please check the FOI Disclosure Log first to see if the information you need has already been disclosed.
The Freedom of Information Office
Whittington Health NHS Trust
Highgate Wing Level 5,
Subject Access Request
Access to patient records that the Trust may hold on you is not available under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please see the Subject Access Request page for access to medical information.
Complaint and Appeals
If you are dissatisfied with how your request has been handled your FOI request, or you would like to formally appeal against the Trust’s response to your FOI request, you may;
• Ask us to carry out an internal review of our decision about what information has been released, or how your request was handled.
If, after we have addressed your complaint, you remain dissatisfied with how we have responded, you are entitled to appeal to the Information Commissioner Office (ICO). You can contact the ICO via the below contact details;
Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House Water Lane
Further details are available on their website here.