TB Service North Central London
TB services in North Central London are resuming normal activity after the recent outbreak of COVID19.
We are working hard to keep our clinics COVID19 safe
- We are continuing to do some consultations by telephone
- Patients attending the TB clinic will have their temperature taken, requested to sanitise their hands, and will be provided with a surgical face mask before entering the clinic
- In accordance with the requirements for social distancing anyone accompanying the patient may be asked to wait outside the clinic
If you think you/someone may have TB please
- Complete and submit the self referral form on-line (see each centre) and someone will contact you
- If you are a healthcare professional please telephone 020 3288 3366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About our service
North Central London TB service is for all adults and children with suspected or known tuberculosis (TB). Our specialist medical and nursing teams use the latest methods to test and treat people with suspected or known TB. The aim of our service is to reduce the prevalence of new TB cases, improve outcomes and provide a better patient experience for people with TB in North Central London. Treatment is provided regardless of where you live and immigration status.