Worried about something?
Top tips for dealing with your feelings
Here are some top tips for dealing with our feelings:
- Have a chat: Don't be afraid to talk about it. If the person you tell is not listening then tell someone else who can help
- Write down your worries: Keep a diary of feelings. Writing down how you feel might get it off your chest and help you feel better
- Be Active: Go for a walk or bike ride. Exercising often makes us feel better and changes our mood
- Have Fun: Try to do something you enjoy like seeing a friend, drawing or making something
- Relax: Listening to your favourite music might take your mind off your worries and will help you to relax