Worried about your child?

Islington CAMHS - Parents - Worried about your child? - Introduction
If you are worried about your child a good first step is to talk to a professional who knows them well. This might be a teacher, social worker or GP. They will be able to tell you about possible courses of action, and will often be able to refer your child direct to CAMHS should that prove necessary.
In many cases referral to CAMHS will not be necessary and the professional will be able to offer advice, treatment or tell you about other services that may be able to help you.
Please remember: CAMHS is not an emergency service; if you need to get help urgently then you must contact the childís doctorís surgery or take them to Accident & Emergency.
Last updated03 Aug 2018
Working on it!