People With Disabilities
- The Madgala Avenue entrance is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
- Lifts are available to all wards and clinics.
- Toilets for wheelchair users are situated in the main clinic area (on the first floor) and on the ground floor next to the PALS office.
- There is a limited amount of disabled parking available on site.
- We can usually arrange interpreters for deaf or hard-of-hearing people, but you should give us as much notice as possible.
- The lifts have automatic voice announcements at each floor and information in braille.
- Guide dogs can visit patients while in hospital.
- Volunteers may be available to escort patients to their clinic. Please call 020 7272 3070 ext 5114/3282.
- Please ask the staff at the Magdala Avenue reception desk if you need help.
Disabled access information
If you require more information about access to the hospital, please visit http://www.directenquiries.whittington.nhs.uk/.
Page last updated: 13 Jan 2016